The historical design and rougher weave of the Annabelle Bodice make it a durable and stylish option for LARP or reenactment events. Perfect for fair maidens of various social standings, be you a barmaid, noble, or adventurer. Made from heavy-duty canvas, the underbust bodice emphasizes the waist and possesses wide straps for added comfort. Cotton lacing appears at the front midsection, creating a more customized fit. Create a character that is both authentic and unique, when LARPing or taking on a theatrical role with the Annabelle Bodice as part of your costume.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple colors
- Accentuates the female body shape
- Lace up closure along the front
- Matches a variety of roleplay characters
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from heavy-duty cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- X-Small: Bust – NA, Waist – NA Inches
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – NA Inches, Waist – NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.